Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Long time, no post . . . but still running
As I was recently reminded by one of the 3 faithful followers of this blog (thanks David!), I haven't posted on my training lately. I am officially in the training mode for my next marathon - Myrtle Beach Marathon, which is February 19, 2011. What is pretty awesome is that right now, my long runs don't seem so long! 12 miles this past Friday really wasn't bad at all, maybe because it was only a few weeks ago that I ran the half-marathon. Right now my training consists of a nice, slow steady run of medium distance on Monday, Interval training on Tuesday, Day off on Wednesday, Light run on Thursday, and Long run on Friday. This Friday I am scheduled to do 14 miles, and I feel ready for it. I'll get back to giving more info in the coming days, but yes David, I am still running ;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow, I feel like I've contributed to the blog! You're Welcome!
ReplyDelete-David
LOL - you just help keep me accountable, which is a good thing!
ReplyDelete