I was really disappointed today when I looked out just before I left the office for lunch, I saw that it was raining. Well, ok - it was pouring, and I had really wanted to go for a lunch run today. My spirits lifted as the day wore on because eventually the rain let up, and I was able to get in a 5-mile run this evening. Around mile 3 or so I did begin to feel a twinge of pain in the achilles, but I knew I had to make it back to the house so I kept running. I'm glad, because by the time I got back home it wasn't bothering me anymore. I think I'm just paranoid, but I am going to be paying attention to it, and I am icing it right now.
Here are the splits for my run today:
Mi 1 - 8:49.66
Mi 2 - 8:57.79
Mi 3 - 8:58.67
Mi 4 - 8:54.82
Mi 5 - 9:04.28
Total = 44:45.22
Monday, February 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment