Monday, March 15, 2010

Ides of March

Disappointed I wasn't able to work in a run this weekend, I was thrilled to see a window of opportunity this afternoon where I could get in 4 miles. I've got to admit - I am LOVING this 60 degree weather - not to hot, not too cool, just right. I decided to run a different route than I've been running lately just to break up the monotony of it all, and it was nice to see some different scenery. I did learn one thing - snakes love this weather too! As I was running along the path I saw a snake slithering along the trail, and I leaped and did a triple loop that would make Evan Lysacek envious (I can't do a quad . . .). I think I pleased the judges (the people in the park) with my routine - it seemed to bring a smile to their face. Needless to say I picked up the speed a little after that.

Mi 1 - 8:59.01
Mi 2 - 8:39.08
Mi 3 - 8:54.04
Mi 4 - 8:48.73
Total = 35:20.86

No comments:

Post a Comment