Thursday, October 8, 2009

Thirsty Thursday

Four miles in beautiful 73 degree weather! Thanks to my allergies, I was quite thirsty (and I'm "snot" kidding). Here are my split times:
1 Mi 8:21.04
2 Mi 8:26.75
3 Mi 8:43.26
4 Mi 8:40.86
Total: 34:11:91

Though this is very slow for many, this is still a little faster than what I wanted to run today. I have got to start doing a better job of pacing myself, though the pace felt comfortable today. I take tomorrow as a rest day, and there is a 5k that I'm not sure if I'm going to run on Saturday or not - mainly because I've got 7 miles on the schedule, and I really don't want to break that 7 miles up between the race and then 4 later, or do the race, and then 7 later. Oh well, all in all it was a nice run while listening to a blog by Erwin McManus.

No comments:

Post a Comment