My life has been pretty hectic and crazy the past few weeks, but mostly I've been able to keep up my training, which is good considering the Disney marathon is only 49 days away. However, I've not had much time to be with the family lately, so I decided today that I was going to get my run in during lunch. I had a 3-mile tempo run on my schedule, with a 1 mile warm up, and 1 mile cool down. It ended up starting to rain on me during my run, which just adds to the number of times lately I've had to run in either rain or strong wind - I'm just REALLY hoping it's not just preparing me for similar weather during the marathon. Below are my splits:
Mi 1 - 9:02.38
Mi 2 - 8:13.61
Mi 3 - 8:05.59
Mi 4 - 7:53.67
Mi 5 - 9:18.12
Total = 42:33.37
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment