Sunday, January 24, 2010

4 miles, 3 sermons, 2 soccer practices, 1 bad dude

Busy, busy! Between the 2 services this morning and the revival service I'm preaching tonight, I had to take the kids to their soccer practices. My training plan called for 4 miles, and I am quite grateful for that, because I got home from worship at 12:30, and the kids had to be at their practices at 1:00, so I had to scarf down some lunch real quick, get changed and head out the door. Fortunately the boys were both practicing at the same school, and so I was able to just run around the entire school property, which each lap was just a little bit over a mile. Beautiful weather, though the wind was bit strong, but at least I wasn't wet or cold - we should always be thankful for the little things.

Mi 1 - 8:52.15
Mi 2 - 8:53.72
Mi 3 - 9:06.47
Mi 4 - 9:02.56
0.28 Mi-2:27.55
Total = 38:22.45

No comments:

Post a Comment