Monday, December 14, 2009

23 days!

Starting to get even more excited about not just the marathon, but also the Disney trip! Just gotta get through Christmas and the New Year - oh drat! ;-)

Today I was able to work in my 6 "easy" miles. As I was running it I was trying to visualize where I would be on the marathon course at each mile marker. Ready to get there. I felt pretty good and strong today, and looking forward to knocking out my last 20 mile run this coming Friday. One issue that has cropped up that I'll need to pay attention to is some pain in my right arch - AKA plantar fasciitis. Been doing some good stretches and that has really helped, but it is something I'll need to be aware of over the next few days.

Here are the splits:
Mi 1 - 9:02.96
Mi 2 - 8:47.55
Mi 3 - 9:06.95
Mi 4 - 9:15.78
Mi 5 - 9:06.67
Mi 6 - 8:45.24
Total = 54:05.15

No comments:

Post a Comment