Just found out the other day that you can sign up to track me at the Disney Marathon on January 10 by going to the following site and signing up: (CLICK HERE)
It's free, and you'll have to sign up, but it's really simple and easy, and apparently you'll get emails or texts (your choice) regarding my progress as I run the race.
Today was my first run of the "taper" time, and it was an easy 5 miles. Maybe it's because it was so cool out, or maybe it was because I haven't run since I ran 20 on Friday, but I felt really strong out there this evening. I was breaking in a new pair of shoes, and though they are the exact same pair as the pair they are replacing, it's nice to break in a pair of shoes with no blisters or pains!
Mi 1 - 8:53.3
Mi 2 - 8:44.42
Mi 3 - 8:41.38
Mi 4 - 8:39.18
Mi 5 - 8:24.98
Total = 43:23.26
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment