Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Lost and Found

I simply could not get in a run yesterday, so I decided that once the kids got off to school this morning, I would head off for an easy 5 mile run at 7:00AM. It was nice and brisk this morning - just the thing for a quick morning run! I wore my gloves and ear muffs because it was quite cold, and as I was running I decided I would actually go ahead and do 6 miles - just because it felt so good out. However, around mile 5 I got hot and took off my gloves and put them in the pocket of my jacket. Unfortunately, somehow I realized a little bit later that I had lost one of my gloves - and since I seem to be completely incapable of keeping gloves, I decided to run back and look for it. I finally did find the glove, but my easy 5 miles became 6, and then my 6 became 7.

Mi 1 - 9:12.54
Mi 2 - 9:09.25
Mi 3 - 9:09.69
Mi 4 - 9:20.99
Mi 5 - 9:21.98
Mi 6 - 9:11.43
Mi 7 - 9:19.82
Total = 1:04:45.70

No comments:

Post a Comment